How to Join the Sons of Utah Pioneers
For those interested in joining the Upper Snake River Valley Chapter of the Sons of Utah Pioneers you would need to do the following:
- Contact Dan Porter, Membership Chairman, at 356-3449, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the membership meeting which is held the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 P.M. in the Senior Center, located at 40 South 2 West, Rexburg, Idaho 83440.
- Fill out an “Application for Membership Enrollment”.
- Pay the following dues:
- Our Chapter dues which are $15.00 per year and are paid to Ron Gibb, Treasurer at the membership meeting.
- The Standard National dues are $50.00 and are paid directly to the National Office. To do this, you send the form indicated in item 2 to the National Office at 3301 East Louise Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84109, Phone 801-484-4441, or you can go to sup1847.org, click on the “SUP STORE” and pay your dues right ther.There are several options besides the standard method. You should review the following and decide which is better for you.
- New members and members under 56 qualify for special discount of $25.00 for the calender year.